- Media Release - Preliminary Draft Master Plan Consultation Open (09/11/2016)
- Media Release - RAAF flypast a highlight of Brisbane Open House at Archerfield Airport (04/10/16)
- Media Release - Clem Lack Oration (27/09/16)
- Memorandum - Unsealed Runways 04L & 04R Update (16/08/16)
- Visit us on Brisbane Open House day on 8 October 2016
Archerfield Airport is Brisbane's secondary airport and Queensland's major centre for general aviation activities.
Located just 11kms from the Brisbane CBD and in close proximity to Stradbroke, Moreton and Fraser islands, Archerfield Airport has become a favourite destination for corporate aircraft, charter, flying training and all kinds of maintenance requirements.
Visit Weatherzone for current conditions